I can understand why you, as a woman, might feel hesitant to start a sport that involves a lot of physical contact. Especially when you know this sport is mainly practiced by men. You might feel uncomfortable dealing with men, or maybe you worry that you accidentally touch him ‘too intimately’. Or you worry about … Continue reading
About Krav Chicks
What is Krav Maga really like?
I'll tell you all about the emotional stuff and mental aspects you don't really hear about.
I'll tell you how awful it is to be choked, how hard it is to go into an aggressive mindset and how much stronger this all makes you. (Really!)
Krav Maga from a female perspective.
- RT @KravMagaBCN: Happy Christmas and kick to the groin!!! #kravmaga worldwide #barcelona . #kravmagabcn @kravlady #kravmagawoman http:/ ... 4 years ago
- Ah, nostalgia back to my first days. Love it! <3 RT @RamonSchuttinga: @kravlady fun class :) pic.twitter.com/C9CtSQDK 4 years ago
- 360 defense is called that because you can defend every space around you. ;-) #kravmaga 4 years ago
- If a stranget grabs my wrist, I wont bother going for a soft release. Kick to the groin always works. #kravmaga #kravchicks 4 years ago
- Hair grabs are pretty high up in regular Krav Maga curriculum, yet some of the first moves used against women. Slight discrepancy there. 4 years ago
- Krav Chicks moved to a new website host (subscriptions will stop working)
- About Kravlady
- NEVER Fight On The Ground: 11 Reasons Why Ground Fighting Sucks
- Mental Stability: Why Being Choked Is Wonderful (and Terrible too)
- Reality Check: Krav Maga Does Not Make You Invincible (How I Nearly Got Myself Killed)
- First Step To Defending Yourself: Your Voice As Weapon (Verbal Defenses)
- “Krav Maga? WTF is WRONG with you?!”
- VIDEO: Krav Maga on Fight Quest
- 27 Reasons Why I LOVE Krav Maga (and 7 why I HATE it)
- VIDEO: Krav Maga in ‘The Human Weapon’
Here’s what you missed
This is what I write about…aggression drills assertivity battle mentality be smart cardio chokes condition confidence de-escalation emotional stress emotions empowered exam exercise females fight flight freeze fighting Fight Quest forming a fist girls ground fighting Human Weapon IKMF injuries instructor intimacy Israel krav chicks kravlady krav maga martial art martial arts men mental strength military never give up P1 pain pass your exam physical contact power powerful protection rape defense self-defense self-esteem sparring sport strength survival instinct training verbal defense violence women